When it comes to destination weddings, there are few places in the world that can compare with the tropical wonderland that is Bali.
After all, you can’t open a Bridal magazine without seeing Bali listed as among the Top 10 destination wedding locations.
And rightly so. Not only is Bali’s scenery and surroundings picture postcard perfect in the eyes of most couples, it’s warm, sultry weather, friendly locals and exquisite accommodation breathe romance into even the most travel-weary tourists.
Waking to backdrop of mist-covered mountains that overlook turquoise waters is a dream that can come true in Bali. This island paradise is the place where the surreal is real and relaxation is the order of every day. Getting here, however demands care in the planning. Fortunately, there are ways to make booking a Bali resort and lining up activities a pleasure.
Perhaps the most stress-free and effective way to facilitate travel in this luxury destination is to turn to the Internet for Bali holiday packages. When a reputable company assists in the planning and booking, it will become immediately possible to schedule a romantic Bali holiday complete with all the trimmings or a family vacation on a lush Bali beach.
Before turning to the Internet blindly in search of hotels in Bali, there are things to consider to help ensure an outcome that will result in a vacation of a lifetime. They include:
- The specialty of the travel service – Bali is a unique destination that is not intimately known to all travel Web site operators. To ensure that access to the best Bali hotels, attractions and activities is included in the planning, it is wise to consider the specialty of the service under consideration. The best companies are highly experienced in Bali travel and will specifically say so.
- The customer service provided – It doesn’t matter if the planning stay will involve a say at the Hard Rock Hotel Bali or a more intimate Bali villa, chances are questions about little details will arise. A good service will make sure its clients have access to topnotch customer service to address queries and concerns. Customer service should extend beyond the site to include actual people with real telephone numbers and physical addresses. E-mail enquiries will, of course, be offered, as well.
- The destinations offered – While Kuta Bali might be one of the best-known destinations in this tropical paradise, it is not the only one worth considering for a holiday. Solid services that truly know Bali understand that adventure awaits throughout the island. With this in mind, they offer accommodations in a variety of towns, including Nusa Dua, Ubud, Seminyak and beyond.
- The activities provided – Making every second of a Bali beach holiday special does demand careful planning. This goes beyond hotel selection to include activities and destinations of interests. A good travel service will assist on this front by offering its clients the ability to book tickets for attractions and tours, as well.
- The budget conscious – Spending time in the paradise that is Bali does not have to cost a small fortune. A travel service that truly knows this destination will be fully aware of that fact. With this in mind, the best will make certain its clients have options to fit just about any budget. From family friendly Bali hotels to more expensive Bali private villas and everything in between, they will offer it all.
Planning out a stay in a Bali resort does not have to be difficult. When a reputable online travel service that specialises in this destination helps, no stone will be left unturned in advance of arrival.
It only seems fitting that couples who select Bali for a romantic holiday would want to ensure that their entire stay involves adventure, luxury and sights that take the breath away. When Bali resorts are used as the backdrop for vacations, the splendour will be seamless whether a couple is indoors or out.
Whilst Bali resorts do run the gamut on features and pricing, couples can expect a number of similar attractions no matter the final destination. Some of the reasons why so many couples seek out Bali and its resorts for romantic getaways include:
- The outdoors – Bali has long been known as a place where dreams and reality come together. Once believed to be the home of the Gods, this Indonesian island offers some of the most breathtaking natural sights in the entire world. From its mist-covered mountaintops to its white sand beaches surrounded by turquoise waters, Bali is one of the most eye pleasing destinations couples can visit.
- The activities – Couples will find that romantic strolls along the beaches are not the only activities for those on Bali vacations. Whilst the strolls are hard to top – especially at sunset – couples will find plenty of other things to do together. Bali is also famous for its water sports, golfing, tennis, horseback riding, snorkeling and hiking adventures.
- The historic destinations – Bali resorts provide the perfect starting point for adventures that will take visitors back in time centuries. From ancient temples that have stood to honour the Hindu gods for more than a thousand years to the royal palace and beyond, Bali offers couples with a love of history a chance to take in some incredible destinations.
- The adventures – Bali tours can take couples to the edge of active volcanoes and into the heart of forests populated by monkeys. The adventures that await lovers here are virtually endless.
- The shopping, dining and culture – Bali might be known for its splendid natural sights and outdoor attractions, but the island and its residents do not slack on offering couples more to see and do. Here holidaymakers will find plenty of little shops to explore, museums to pursue and a culture that is famous for its handicrafts, dancing, artwork and cuisine.
- The service – Bali is noted the world over for its friendly people and resorts that make everyone feel welcome. Bali resorts offer couples topnotch service from the second they arrive on the island until they moment they depart to go back home.
- The rooms – Bali resorts make sure that the beauty of the island isn’t lost when couples retreat to their rooms for the night. Many of the island’s resorts go to great lengths to ensure that guests are given the royal treatment with richly and romantically appointed rooms that are surrounded by lush gardens and architectural marvels.
The beauty and serenity of Bali has long called to lovers. Those who stay in Bali resorts often discover these destinations provide the perfect launching point for the most romantic holidays of their lives.