The internationally acclaimed Elephant Safari Park is not only a sanctuary for this protected and endangered species, but is a total elephant experience that is not duplicated anywhere else in the world. All the Elephants at the park were rescued from deforestation in Central & Southern Sumatra.
The park is ideal for all the family and is open 7 days a week.
Acclaimed as the World's Best Elephant Park, facilities include a full Reception and Information Centre, a comprehensive Museum, with a large collection of elephant memorabilia and the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia.
A visit to the Elephant Safari Park is a must for any visitor to Bali.
Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities.
Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephants ancestry and diversity at the Park's historical and graphic displays
ELEPHANT SAFARI RIDE TOUR
The experience of sitting high a top an elephant in a teak wood chair, through the cool jungle of Taro, is an experience you'll never forget. The tour includes air-conditioned hotel transfer, park admission, safari ride, buffet lunch and insurance all in one complete package. Don't miss this great value tour.
- Ride Elephants through the cool forest of Taro Touch and hand feed Elephants
- Watch Elephants playful bathing rituals
- Have photos taken with elephants
- Witness live educational shows and Elephant Painting
- Enjoy & learn amazing facts from our information centre, museum and from park staff
- Participate in Children's mini rides
ELEPHANT PARK FACILITIES:
- Reception Centre with graphic displays of Elephant history and physiology
- Boutique Gift Shop, featuring a massive range of Elephant related products
- A 200 seat Restaurant & Bar with spectacular views over the lake and park
- Snack Bar & Photo Kiosk
- Museum with 1,000 exhibits and a 15,000 year old Mammoth Skeleton
- Elephant Arena & Painting Display Area