Terraced lawns, lily ponds and sculptured fountains cover the grounds of The Ayana Resort & Spa, perched on a bluff overlooking secluded beaches. Bougainvillea, monkey pods and frangipani bloom around this 338-room five-star luxury international hotel.
The hotel is the first Asian resort for the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., opened November 29, 1996. Built on 173 acres of land, this four-story follows the basic Balinese architectural principles that no building should be higher than coconut palms.
Alang-alang thatched roofing, brightly colored Balinese doors, limestone carvings, intricately woven mats, slate and marble floors are part of the hotel's distinctive Balinese design. Antiques and artifacts from other islands in Indonesia - Java, Borneo, Sulawesi, Lombok, Maluku, Irian Jaya decorate the public and private areas. Known as one of the major fishing villages, Jimbaran is a perfect vantagepoint to view their unique daily life.
GUEST ROOMS AND SUITES: 368 guestrooms, villas and suites are decorated in Balinese style, with views of the resort and of the Indian Ocean. 40 one, two and three-bedroom villas are located along the oceanfront, 38 one bedroom Cliff Villas, six of which can be interconnecting, with spectacular sweeping Indian Ocean views from every room and 71 guestrooms and suites enjoy superior amenities in The Ritz-Carlton Club.
Escape to a place where the soothing, ever-present rhythm of the Indian Ocean inspires renewal. The Ritz-Carlton, Bali Thalasso & Spa features the world's largest Aquatonic® seawater therapy pool and an impressive menu of rejuvenating treatments and holistic body experiences
- Kubu Beach, a secluded private cove
- 12 restaurants and lounges
- State-of-the-art business center
- Comprehensive spa complex with 650 sq. meter seawater therapy pool
- Two-tiered freshwater, outdoor pool with infinity edge overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Separate children's pool with two water slides
- Waterfall at pool's edge masking a 42,000 liter (11,000 gallon) salt-water aquarium, home to indigenous marine life
- 18-hole golf / putting course designed by Ronad Fream Design Group
- Tennis pavilion with three, floodlit courts
- 1.5 km jogging path
- Spacious king or two, double bed arrangements
- Balinese crafted furniture
- Private balconies, overlooking the ocean
- Balinese robes for your comfort
- Daily presentations of fresh tropical fruit
- Luxurious marble bathrooms
Check In 3.00pm Check Out 12.00 Noon
Bookings and payment must be made 7 days in advance of check in
For more information on Bali Hotels and Bali Accommodation you can look through our Hotel section, we give easy online bookings and some of the best rates on the internet for your next Bali holiday.